This position is responsible for supporting the plant to ensure vans are shipped out timely and that all paperwork and inspections have been passed and submitted. Responsibilities include: inspection and recording of delivered chassis, Log all necessary information into dealership portal regarding each chassis that is purchased.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Communicate with Mercedes Benz dealerships
- Receive chassis, which includes inspection and recording, maintain current chassis inventory document
- Check out all inventory leaving, making sure the appropriate stickers have been attached
- Coordinate chassis movement between North and South buildings
- Coordinate flow of incoming and outgoing vans
- Act as liaison between RV dealerships and facility
- Prepare all documentation for shipping to dealership, including secondary MSO
- Input van information on dealership’s BOA LOC
- Responsible for following up on every unit delivered to ensure warranties have been activated
- Support Sales director
- Other duties based on business needs
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Ability to manage 5+ ongoing dealership relationships
- Clean driving record
- Excel, Microsoft Office experience necessary
- Great communication skills
- Create checklists to stay efficient
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Problem solving, systems and method improvements skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Actively show initiative and adapt to rapid change
- Proactive and committed to continual improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent walking.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Regular lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Normal vision range.
- Normal sensory ability to smell.
- Frequent rapid mental/hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Continuous talking in person and by phone in a clear and audible speaking voice.
- Continuous hearing in person and by phone from normal or whispering voice.
- Usual manufacturing environment.
- Regular visits to the office and plant; safety procedures for both areas must be followed
- May require occasional travel