Launch PadAvailable for Purchase
FOR SALE: $335,000
Truly unlike any van you’ve ever laid your eyes on, Launch Pad pushes the limits with unique components and features that create the ideal launching point while out on the hunt. This custom van conversion was designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at Outside Van with assistance of a long list of our partners. Even John Wick himself would be happy with this fortress of a vehicle.
The layout is functional, smart, and transforms depending on the journey and the number of people traveling. In the front you can modify the seating to allow for 2 to 4 travel approved captains chairs. If you’re only traveling with two people the space opens up with a removable premium bench seat with clear views out the slider. The custom galley kitchen has a flush-mounted induction cooktop, a premium sink, and a dual zone refrigerator to give you functionality at the touch of a button. Launch Pad is the closest thing to being a real transformer as our sleeping and lounge space transforms into three different orientations all made possible by our Altitude Bed. There’s a lounge which features two dinette leather-bound couches to give you the opportunity to take a load off and kick back.
To power this beast we’ve installed a lithium battery featuring 630 amp hours and 8064 watt hours. The system is completed with a 2000 watt inverter that ensures a clean and reliable supply of electricity to power up all the gear you may need. There are also three 45W Zamp Obsidan Series ultra-low profile solar panels on the roof.
The exterior of Launch Pad is packed with the best of the best. On the front we’ve featured a Backwoods Bumper with a Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum Winch. At the rear you’ll find Backwoods’ Rear Swing Out Bumper that includes additional storage of goods you don’t want inside your van, along with a spare tire carrier on the passenger side. There’s a lot of metal on this beast, and these aren’t just assembled parts that are hobbled together. Outside Van specializes in the most custom, unique metalwork in the van industry and this is the perfect example of our capabilities.
We’d like to thank our partners for making this van even more outstanding:
- RIGID Industries: All exterior lighting – rigidindustries.com
- Gerber Gear: Hand tools – gerbergear.com
- Pelican: Protector cases – pelican.com
- Fox: 2.0 front shocks and 2.5 rear shocks – ridefox.com
- Flarespace: Driver and passenger side flares – flarespace.com
- Backwoods Adventure Mods: Front Bumper & Rear Bumper – backwoodsadventuremods.com
- MaxTrax: Recovery boards – maxtraxus.com
- Oregon Design Co: Full custom exterior vinyl wrap – oregondesignco.com
- ZAMP Solar: Obsidian Series rooftop solar panels – zampsolar.com
- Warn Industries: Zeon 12-S Platinum Winch – warn.com
- Grand Trunk: Hammocks – grandtrunk.com
- Make & Model Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Wheelbase 170 EXT
- Roof Height High
- Drive 4WD Dually