Ranger was designed and built by the team at Outside Van in 2020. This Sprinter 144 features the debut of a two person travel-approved passenger seat that easily folds into a bed, reupholstered in leather to match the front driver and passenger seat. This seat fits perfectly next to the fully stocked galley kitchen, with a fridge, sink, induction cooktop, and plenty of drawer space, while still allowing ample room to stand.
The power system is comprised of two high-output AGM batteries, a 2000 watt inverter, a secondary alternator that directly charges the van while idle or in motion, and a 130 watt roof top solar panel. An Espar heater heats the water for the exterior shower and sink, as well as the cabin air.
The exterior features Outside Van’s rear step bumper (developed for 2019 vans and newer), side and rear Utility ladders, side steps, combo rack with safari roof rack and lightbar, and crossbars.
We’d like to thank our partners for making this van even more amazing:
- Agile Off-Road: RIP Kit, Rear Tire Carrier, and Wheel Well Water Tank – agileoffroad.com
- Packasport Roof Box: Packasport System 90XP – packasport.com
- Venture Libre: Rear door leather accessory holders/kitchen accessory holder – venturelibre.com
- JL Audio: Premium audio system – jlaudio.com
- Flarespace flares: Driver and passenger side flares – flarespace.com
- Terrawagen: Aero Hood Spoiler and Front Wheel Fender Armor – terrawagen.com
- Black Rhino: Arsenal Wheels – blackrhinowheels.com
- ZAMP Solar: Rooftop solar panel – zampsolar.com
- Make & Model 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Wheelbase 144
- Roof Height High
- Drive 4WD
Find your van
The ultimate custom van design experience. Design and engineer every detail of this fully customized, bespoke vehicle.
Configure your ideal adventure vehicle using the Fusion Van Builder, starting with a proven layout tailored to your needs and a selection of premium options.