Polvoorde Racing (SEMA 2019)Customer Van
The Beast is Released
Competitive off-road racing prodigy Christopher Polvoorde has put together an all-wheel-drive Ford Transit cargo van to keep up with his extreme adventure lifestyle. This go-anywhere Transit is the first to feature tracks in place of wheels truly allowing it to find the most remote locales. Custom built by Outside Van, the conversion features a strategic layout with gear-hauling components for an extreme outing and sleeping for four adventurers, and even includes an option for exterior bunk beds. Part motorhome, part garage, part hangout, this 2020 Polvoorde Racing/Outside Van Ford Transit can take you off the grid while providing all of the amenities for on-grid living.
- Kicker Audio System
- Yakima SkyBox12 and JayLow kayak racks
- RIGID Industries lighting: 54” RDS Radiance Amber Backlite, X6 Scene lights 1X2, 12 Cool White Rock Lights, 4” 360 Driving Amber Backlite, 6” 360 Driving Amber Backlite, Radiance Dually Scene Lights
- Dominator Track System by American Track Truck
- Custom Borla exhaust tailpipe with black chrome tips
- Ultra Motorsports milled gloss black (16”) wheels
- General Tire Grabber X3 tires
- ProAir 12V DC air conditioner
- 4×4 sPOD Bantam 8 Circuit Touch Screen System
- Make & Model 2020 Ford Transit
- Wheelbase Extended
- Roof Height High
- Drive AWD
- Series Peak
Find your van
The ultimate custom van design experience. Design and engineer every detail of this fully customized, bespoke vehicle.
Configure your ideal adventure vehicle using the Fusion Van Builder, starting with a proven layout tailored to your needs and a selection of premium options.