Polvoorde Racing (SEMA 2019)Customer Van
The Beast is Released
Competitive off-road racing prodigy Christopher Polvoorde has put together an all-wheel-drive Ford Transit cargo van to keep up with his extreme adventure lifestyle. This go-anywhere Transit is the first to feature tracks in place of wheels truly allowing it to find the most remote locales. Custom built by Outside Van, the conversion features a strategic layout with gear-hauling components for an extreme outing and sleeping for four adventurers, and even includes an option for exterior bunk beds. Part motorhome, part garage, part hangout, this 2020 Polvoorde Racing/Outside Van Ford Transit can take you off the grid while providing all of the amenities for on-grid living.
- Kicker Audio System
- Yakima SkyBox12 and JayLow kayak racks
- RIGID Industries lighting: 54” RDS Radiance Amber Backlite, X6 Scene lights 1X2, 12 Cool White Rock Lights, 4” 360 Driving Amber Backlite, 6” 360 Driving Amber Backlite, Radiance Dually Scene Lights
- Dominator Track System by American Track Truck
- Custom Borla exhaust tailpipe with black chrome tips
- Ultra Motorsports milled gloss black (16”) wheels
- General Tire Grabber X3 tires
- ProAir 12V DC air conditioner
- 4×4 sPOD Bantam 8 Circuit Touch Screen System
- Make & Model 2020 Ford Transit
- Wheelbase Extended
- Roof Height High
- Drive AWD
- Series Peak
Find your van
The ultimate customer service experience. Our premium build process provides endless customization options, allowing you to create the vehicle of your dreams.
Prebuilt, one-off vans designed by our experienced team. Our Ascend Series is a constantly evolving collection of vans with proven features and layouts.